Daily 5: June 2, 2017
02 Jun 2017
1. “Hiking Miles for Smiles” in a an effort to end the stigma surrounding mental health.
2. Research suggests that AirBnB’s racial discrimination issues might extend to discrimination of disabled users.
3. Connor McGrath turns his Asperger’s lemons into comedy lemonade.
4. The American Community Survey (ACS) has developed some handy data and charts on the number of Americans with disabilitities, listed by age and general classification of disability.
5. Support animals can be life-savers for those in the LGBTQ community with physical disabilities and mental illness.