Daily 5: June 7, 2017
07 Jun 2017
*News and Notes on Disability-Related Issues
1. A new app, Woebot, brings cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to Facebook messenger.
2. An new fraud-fighting rule will likely deepen the already steep backlog for those seeking Social Security disability benefits.
3. As our British friends prepare to vote, their decisions have healthcare-related consequences.
4. Once inspired by the show “Born This Way,” a family with a 2-year-old son with Down Syndrome is now starring in the TLC show’s third season.
5. 29-year-old singer Mandy Harvey has been deaf for 10 years. Last night she crushed it on “America’s Got Talent.”