IFNC Daily Five: June 5, 2017
05 Jun 2017
1. The Global Goals for Sustainable Growth and global disability inclusion by US corporations.
2. GAO (Government Accountability Office) reports disability-related complaints against airlines have more than doubled in a decade.
3. A Journal of Science and Medicine of Sport research paper studies the potential benefits of interactive video games in non-typically developing children.
4. A profile of Sunara Taylor and the connection between disabled rights and animal rights.
5. The known unknowns of mental illness.