IFNC Daily Five: June 6, 2017
06 Jun 2017
*Disability-related information from around the internet.
1. Disability attorney accused of multi-million dollar Social Security fraud disappears from Kentucky.
2. Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield customers in Georgia, Missouri and Kentucky will begin charging customers for ER visits that they determine was not an emergency. It’s likely illegal.
3. 11-year-old student wrote a beautiful poem to help his teachers and classmates understand his autism.
4. Excellent commentary on the the flaws in the coverage of disabilities in media, by S.J. Rosenbaum.
5. The Museum of disABILITY History will feature Diffabilty Hollywood, a documentary about the way disabilities are portrayed in Hollywood.